Spitfire T.IX PV202 BW version
A Flight Artworks depiction of Spitfire T.IX PV202 (civilian registration G-CCCA) in the markings of 5R-H of 33 Squadron, the RAF unit it originally entered service with as an LF.IX in October 1944. ..In 1945 it was allocated to 412 Squadron RCAF and shot down three enemy aircraft before being put into storage when the war ended. It was then sold to the Irish Air Corps and converted to its T.IX dual seat training configuration. ..The aircraft had various private owners from the 1960s on until it was rebuilt, after a fatal accident, by Historic Flying Limited, now part of the Aircraft Restoration Company. In 2014 it was repainted in its current markings, of its original squadron.